Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sorry

Oh my!  I have been trying to figure out why in the world the computer kept yelling at that the server was rejecting all of the pictures that I keep trying to upload.  Well, I finally have some time to do some research and apparently I am out of storage space on Picasa.  It would be nice if they actually sent you an email or something about it!  Anyway, paid for the 200MB upgrade...I don't want to have this problem for a while and now it could take up to 24 hours to update.  I am just glad that I figured this out before my Rock Your Camera 101 class starts tomorrow!  Hope to have plenty of pictures to post then.  Hope to have everything loaded sometime this afternoon...fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!! You got into RYC 101!!! Are you in the class or the study along?? You will love it! Lynne is A-MAZ-ING!! I can't wait to see your pictures :O) Be sure to post some here :O) Let me know if you have in questions. I'm in RYC 201 right now :O)

grandmabish said...

HI...I am another CM. I found your blog through Courtney's. I have two adopted children of my own. Good luck to you through your adoption journey. It is a wonderful process. We eventually had four biological children. there is no difference at all! now we are enjoying the grandchildren. The Love goes on and on. :-) I am also in the 101 class as a study along. I have a 365 blog too.
http://karrensphotojournal.blogspot.com/