Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 132

Good news.  Taris took pity on me and my circumstances as of late...I blame deployment sympathy...and I will take it!  He told me that if I was serious about learning how to use a camera, maybe I should take this opportunity to upgrade to a new camera and get my current one fixed and let it be a back-up.  Well, after feeling guilty about jumping (kind of) off of my debt diet, I took the plunge and made an emergency purchase.  (I could hear Dave Ramsey in my head telling me I better be paying cash for my purchase.)  So, while I wait on my camera to show up I thought I would post the four pictures that I had to settle on using do to my lack of picture ability.  Here we go...

Low light
ISO: 1600; SS: 1/32; f/1.8


Window Light
ISO: 400; SS: 1/100; f/2.8



Outside Sun
ISO: 100; SS: 1/3200; f/1.8


Choice
ISO: 200; SS: 1/200; f/1.8

No comments: