Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 5

During my month in Naples, we had a LOT of pizza...it is where pizza was created.  On a lot of their pizza they put "rocket" aka arugula.  I have not had pizza since I got home because I know that I will be seriously disappointed.  I went to the grocery store today...because I haven't been since I got home March 28...and I kid you not that sitting in the produce section was "rocket".  I almost fell over, a smile came over my face, and I had a chuckle thinking of the memories.  I decided to make pizza tonight with prosciutto and rocket.  Not quite the same...but yum!

PS--I am going out on a limb and jumping off of the auto settings.  Bear with me as I navigate my way through this.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Looking good girl! Fancy pizza and off the auto settings!